CODE OF CONDUCT
Our goal at the United Nations Global Compact TARGET GENDER EQUALITY LIVE is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to participate, speak up, ask questions, and engage in conversation. We ask all those who participate to help us create a safe and positive experience. This requires a harassment-free and inclusive environment for all. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, or religion (or lack thereof). Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate during any aspect of this event, including talks, workshops, interactive chats across digital platforms such as Twitter, IG, chat or other online media. In keeping with our event Code of Conduct:
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- During this event or any of its related events no participant should engage in harassment in any form.
- Do not disrupt the event or engage in harm or threats of harm of any kind.
- Do not create/contribute to a safety threat or unsafe or exclusionary situation.
- Postings and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services are not allowed during the event.
The UN Global Compact reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those postings. Participants violating these rules may be expelled from the event, without a refund, at the discretion of the UN Global Compact. Participants asked to stop any prohibited behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues.